Tuesday, April 13, 2010

miss u ..


HeLoo.., iam cute bby gurl name qasrina yasmin bt Abd Ghani.. she right now 2 month 1/2 yrs old.. born on 29.01.2010, still young, still wanna big big big care & love from her parents.. can wait to see she grown up and go to school & university (insyallah) ..emm.. that day of coz her 'mak' become older hehe (tua bangka) .. luv my bby yamin (pangilan manja) so much..
my Hubby 'cop' from Kedah..same age like me, very sporting, coolest hubby that i know.. (err me ada sikit garang) heheh.. humor person.. thanks god u give me a lovely hubby n daughter, hope my life become hapy 4ever n ever..
Me : Just call me sheqin, eqin pun boleh.. iam a simple person, once u know me .. ur will keep smiling n laughing..nothing much to write about me.. i will update my blog day by day.. then u will know me better...

No comments:

Post a Comment